Monday, January 24, 2005

Cat skinning....

...I may not get famous just by blogging so maybe I will persue another avenue as well....yesterday Ant taught me another song on the guitar so if I carry on practising I could become famous for being the slowest guitar learner EVER!

BTW - according to the book Red Herrings and White Elephants, the phrase, more than one way to skin a cat actually refers to Catfish skinning, and the best way to do this (although of course there are others)is to drop it into boiling water the skin will peel off easily.

2 Comments:

Blogger Naomi said...

so you got that book too?! excellent:) my friends decided that i needed more random knowledge to share, i'm sure you'll be delighted to know! (bring on the Trivial Pursuit!!)

hope the guitar lessons are continue to develop, slowly!

January 26, 2005 5:13 pm  
Blogger Catherine said...

no, naomi i'm afraid i dont have a copy too, my ever so slightly irritating boss does as well as a book called the ultimate book of useless information, and everyday we are *treated* to a fact of the day.

January 27, 2005 10:13 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home