Thursday, February 17, 2005

crunchy nut clusters....

someone has just emailed me and asked whats going on with me and clusters, here is part of my reply, i think its quite telling and i didnt realise this was how i felt until i started typing...

so at the moment I am clusterless – this is okay for the right now but also a bit lonely – I’m sure God has a plan for me....maybe he wants me to get so desperate for a small group/cluster that when i finally get accepted into another one I’ll never complain about it again...it would be nice to have a group of people who are committed to support me and pray for me and sound stuff off as well as get excited about God and His kingdom (and of course I'm there to return the favour) anyway who knows whats just round the corner....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home