Tuesday, July 19, 2005

in the mud

I'm feeling a little stuck at the moment. It's actually more than a little, I reckon I'm about up to my knees. Job hunting isn't going great, money is tight, decorating is slow, God is near but also very far away. I'm starting a slippery slope of cynicism. I could do with a little more faith in God, the future other people and myself.

I often wish I had the indulgence of being able to do things all over again. I don't have a feeling as sharp as regret more like a whimsical notion that my hindsight should have been my foresight.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ant said...

go on a bear hunt and go suelch squerch through that yucky mud! and the bear turns out to be friendly.
did you enjoy cutting it? did it make you cry? it's been lovely seeing you a bit more recently - come round for dinner again soon.

July 20, 2005 9:24 am  
Blogger Catherine said...

I think you are an imposter - not Ant at all - Caroline perhaps?

Yes I did enjoy it I think it made me cry it usually does! YES! I'd love to pop over for dinner again soon

July 22, 2005 8:59 am  
Blogger val said...

Hi mrs, am looking forward to seeing you on saturday evenin and catching up. love val de riex

July 22, 2005 1:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home