Monday, May 09, 2005

oo la la...

my exams start today, by 7.00 tonight I will have completed appromiately 16.66% of my degree. I'm more excited than nervous coz this just means the beginning of the end.

the last exam of my a levels was the final paper of english. it was also the first england match of the 98 world cup (v Tunisia) we were all going to the pub after the exam to watch it. i was sooo excited about finishing my exams and watching the footie that i couldnt concentrate on my exam at all and completely fluffed it up.

lets hope i can keep my excitement contained a little longer so i do a bit better at my degree......

1 Comments:

Blogger val said...

Hi beautiful one, thank you for praying for me the other eve. That was cool. Long time no see properly innit. Am down south till sun but one day we will meet and chat. Take care and God bless and do many things in your heart which are good. valx

May 12, 2005 6:20 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home