Monday, February 21, 2005

vul-ner-rabili-ty

now, i'tle ve noticed that folks are quite vulnerable on their blogs so in an attempt to try and be a little bit more interesting i'll post a little bit more of me....

yesterday i saw Fisrt Daughter and i cried. I didn't cry when i saw million dollar baby even though it was incredibly tragic (making me think i might be dead inside) but i did with this rather poor cheesy movie. The main thing that got me choked up was the scene with Katie Holmes and her Dad. Her Dad is the President of America but they have this incredibly intimate and close relationship there is one particular scene where they are eating cake together in the middle of the night that made me long for that kind of relationship. I neither have it or had it with my earthly father (although as Dads go he's okay) but what upset me the most was i dont even have that with God. Even though i've been persuing it for so long i'm still so far away - i guess its coz unlike the presidents daughter just knowing this guy all her life as Dad rather than the president, i've always known God as the president and not as my Dad.

1 Comments:

Blogger val said...

Man....not only did i not recieve your phone calls or texts but I swear last time I came on your blog I posted you a comment and it has flipping disappeared. What is happening to the lines of communication between yourself and I?
I hope you get this comment cos all it is saying is...hoorah!!!!! love valx

March 01, 2005 6:38 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home