Monday, August 08, 2005

Me, myself and me too....

Well, I would love ot say things are getting better but they're not really. I am still finding it really hard to hold on to, "I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you, and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future..." God may know - but I don't. Is the fact that God knows enough....hmmm not really. He plans to give me a hope and a future - but when, when do I get just the hope? I'm balancing on a pin head. If I wobble any more I'm going to fall of. If I stay very still then I'll be fine, but I'll start to get twitchy and achey and not be able to do that for long.

The other stupid thing is that I know God has a plan for me, I know its the best plan ever, even better than my plan for me - but I know this like I know the Earth revolves around the Sun. Other people have told me, I've not seen it for myself, but there does seem to be evidence for it being true. I just want to know and see it happen for myself.

1 Comments:

Blogger dan said...

know how you feel. from my experience, all you can really do is ask (& keep asking) God to come, & eventually he will, even if it's several months. i know that isn't particularly comforting sounding. & i know it sounds a bit cheesy & simplistic, but praising & thanking him can help too (it doesn't matter that you don't feel like it, just saying 'be glorified' & 'thanks for the stuff i've got'). i'll try to remember to pray for you (i'd normally say i will pray, but i know how bad my memory is!)

August 09, 2005 10:38 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home