Monday, March 07, 2005

Elastic bands and twigs....

Well I'm lucky to be alive quite frankly. Yesterday I flew 350 miles north to Aberdeen in what can only be described as a paper aeroplane. There were a total of 13 on the plane including the pilot, co-pilot and flight attendant. It felt like the thing was powered with elastic bands. Not a jet engine in sight, just propellers, i didnt think they still made aeroplanes with propellers! Putting my abject fear aside and giving credit where credit is due the flight itself was relativley smooth as was the landing - any hoo i have to endure it all again in a couple of hours when i fly home. Think i'm going to do some shopping (spend my expenses and subsistance - aren't you taxpayers glad that your money is being well spent)this lunchtime to help calm my nerves....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home