Tuesday, June 06, 2006

I have a pointy chin....

“ so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God. ”- Ephesians 3:17-19

How cool is that - understanding Jesus's love is something that should be done corporately! We have not been built to do things alone not even to begin to understand, or grasp, Jesus' love!

I'm going to see Paul Merton tonight doing a live version of Have I Got News for You! Should be good but I'm going to have to brush up on my current affairs so I get the most out of it!

2 Comments:

Blogger JoeyD said...

Where did the pointy chin title come from? That is me!! I have the pointiest chin in the universe and don't I know it since I got teased mercilessly throughout school because of it. Looking forward to seeing you in 11 days!!!

June 06, 2006 12:02 pm  
Blogger Ant said...

hey mate. i've just finished st pauls in new zealand. that's there whole vision! check out www.stpauls.org.nz :)

June 06, 2006 6:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home