Tuesday, April 18, 2006

ow!

“ That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved. ”- Romans 10:9-10

Now I am sure of my salvation! I love Romans it has so many little gems that sort stuff out for you....the only problem with Romans is there is a lot of other stuff that causes me more problems than I started with....

AOB - My nose stud fell out a couple of days ago and yesterday it had started to heal over...I managed to stick a ring through but now its really sore...I've just been to town to buy some studs and I didn't check the packet properly and the studs are these bizarre things that are way too thick for the hole in my nose so I'm back to the ring which I don't like very much!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home