Wednesday, May 03, 2006

my scary stapler....

“ Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. ”- Romans 12:12

Last nights small group was really good, I think it was the first time I didn't cry on the way home!

God gave us an interesting picture of a goldfish in a round bowl submerged in the sea. Its kind of to do with the kingdom of God being the sea and wanting to be outside of our own little bowl emerse in what God is doing no matter how scary or vast it seems.

It remined me of a pictuer Paul M gave me a while ago, it was of me in a boat tethered up, the boat went some way out into the sea but not very far, I really wanted to be free from the rope but the truth was that I wasn't.

Someone else had a picture for me before I left Sheffield that my boundaries were going to shift, I would have more freedom.

That's all very well but I kinda feel 9though that does n't mean that i'm not huh?) much less free than I did in Sheffield and I have no idea what God's doing here in Gloucester so that I can join in - it was a bit more obvious in Sheffield.

2 Comments:

Blogger JoeyD said...

Don't be disheartedned by what you see or feel, do trust that the Lord is at work and freeing you even though it don't feel that way. U a special girl.

May 05, 2006 4:24 pm  
Blogger val said...

I love you too Catthers and pray that God is gonna do amazing things in your life.love me valx

May 07, 2006 6:02 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home