Thursday, June 08, 2006

“ The Sovereign LORD is my strength; he makes my feet like the feet of a deer, he enables me to go on the heights. For the director of music. On my stringed instruments. ”- Habakkuk 3:19

Not sure who I'm writing this to but if anyone reads this and has a bible to hand, have a think about worship in the context of the New Testament only....for me this raises more questions about what worship actually is....but I think that if I start working through some of the answers then maybe I'll be able to articulate what worship is - to a non-christian without having to use the words, singing, music, pslam, songs, time of...etc.

We did a word association on worship last night and I couldn't say mine 'cause I was in a group I'd not been in before and I didn't want them to think I wsa just fooling around or trying to make a bad joke I seriously thought htis and couldn't think of anything else.........When Dave said 'worship' I thought it sounded like 'warship' and then I thought 'submarine'.....nothing esle would come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home