Monday, July 17, 2006

violets are blue, roses are red, when I ask you about Jesus, so are you.

“ I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile. ”- Romans 1:16

But the thing is I am a little....well I don't know if it's shame...I'd say embarrased....whenever I have to talk about my faith to people who are surprised I have one I go red and my head pulsates....however, I do the same whenever anyone asks me if I fancy someone - I'm much better at talking about both when I've had a drink - what on earth does that say about me!!??

On another note, I've been thinking about writing but I don't know where to start - I'm not sure poems are my thing as I don't read them - I like songs and love clever lyris but I'm not musical, I love reading novels but am pretty sure I don't have the patience or the imagination to write one of those, but I have remebered that when I was at school I loved writing articles but how would I do that now....

The last 2 paragraphs contained 22, "I's", they must have been written by someone who is feeling quite self-obsessed at the moment.

1 Comments:

Blogger JoeyD said...

I liked your poem about blue and red. it was funny and clever. I've had that verse about being ashamed, or not ashamed rather, in my head lately. I'm ashamed to say that I think I'm ashamed to tell people about Jesus sometimes and go a bit red and wobbly when I do.I think you are fab at writing, and I reckon you'd enjoy writing articles,like the sort that observe situations and themes and give a different point of view.

July 18, 2006 9:02 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home