Tuesday, August 01, 2006

"Really, I would have said dungarees"

“ You are my refuge and my shield; I have put my hope in your word. ”- Psalm 119:114

I so wish the Word of God was more deeply rooted in me. I have many other refuges on my list of refuges before I go to God. I rarely let Him protect me when I need to and right now I'm embarking on something which means any hope I did have in his word has fallen ever so slightly by the wayside and is being put elsewhere.

On a lighter note I think I have finally found the perfect flat - it's truly gorgeous, so much so that I'm not going to resent moving from a house to a 1 bed flat...oooh I have a photo....its the flat with the bay window on the ground floor.

2 Comments:

Blogger Naomi said...

ooo lovely! looks really good:) thanks for the 'mail too - will reply soon, but trying to focus on next sermon... not doing so well it seems!!

lots of love

August 02, 2006 5:01 pm  
Blogger JoeyD said...

gorgeous gorgeous! how exciting!

August 03, 2006 3:38 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home