Wednesday, August 09, 2006

*sigh*

“ Are not five sparrows sold for two pennies? Yet not one of them is forgotten by God. Indeed, the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Don't be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows. ”- Luke 12:6-7

I don't often get scared or worried about the things of life....but the other day I was really challenged by God to think about what is the biggest dream I have, that if I completely devoted my life to him would mean I might have to give up.....well that was awful and I realised that I possibly haven't given my whole life to God...I'm still keeping bits back from him....then I got scared about the future....

After a bit of a cry, I remembered that God only wants goodness for me and even if that biggest hope does not come true there is nothing to be scared of and I have to believe more than anything that God's way is soooo much better than mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home