Wednesday, March 09, 2005

the emergency exits are here and...well here!

Just in case anyone is wondering I arrived back in Sheffield safe and sound. However my stress levels weren't helped by a secondary leak to spring up in my kitchen! I also had a French oral exam to practice for.

However today life seems a little brighter (hooray) my test went relativley well considering, my leaks are now fixed (i'm just waiting for the next one) and I managed to get to 2 lectures today which makes me feel very self-righteous.

I think i'll pop along to starbucks treat myself to a nice hot cup of cwoiffee and have a stab at the big issue crossword - can life get any better.....? (don't answer that!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Naomi said...

hey Cathers

just to say, I really love your blog and often check in, in hopes of you saying more:) which is an obscure way of saying you're great!

take care...

Naomi x

March 31, 2005 11:29 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home