Friday, January 05, 2007

and the fun just keeps coming....

The other day I listened to the Radio all afternoon and night. I went for an iccle jog in between...and knowing that the band, Editors were going to be presenting Zane Lowes show on Radio I decided to re-listen to thier album whilst doing so. Hearing them present the show, I realised that they are not particularly charasmatic but they are very humble and lovely chaps but man is their album ace or what!? I'm listening to it again now- and it's just one of those that makes me feel well emotional becuase it's just soooo good!

And I've also found out that Tom Smith (who's not too bad looking either) is from Stroud which is only a stones throw from Gloucester so who knows maybe one day......


PS - 2 interesting nuggests from the Bible yesterday are i) Jesus's baptism and his temptation aren't in John's gospel. It's possible that John's gospel starts after these events. ii) The calling of Nathaneal - why was the fact he was sitting under the fig tree so significant? Check out Zechariah 3:8-12!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home