Monday, November 20, 2006

pease pudding....don't ask

This morning I was considering the concept of adventures. Having unpacked most of my bits and pieces and positioned them around my flat I was thinking about how nearly all the 'cool' stuff is from the various countries that I have visited. I think that a lot of people think I have been on a lot of adventures but I think that maybe I've just had lots of great holidays.

Whilst in New York I kept a journal/scrap book as I wanted to capture every second of this prticular 'adventure'. I do seem to be hungry for adventures all the time and am only living for the next adventure.

I thought that I might experiment with the concept that every day could be an adventure and that there must be something I experience each day that is worthy of remembering or making note of....

I'm going to give it a go and see what happens any way - I very much hope the experiment is successful otherwise I might start to get a bit depressed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home