Thursday, November 09, 2006

two by two...

I had one of those really bad days yesterday...in summary:

1. Went from Cheltenham to Gloucester (10miles) to collect laptop and projector for 10am meeting back in Cheltenham.
2. Laptop takes 30mins to get working. Eats into meeting time and is very embarrassing.
3. Get back to car 12pm to return projector to Gloucester for 2pm meeting to find back tyre is flat.
4. Wait 1 and a half hours for RAC to come and mend it (tried myself but bolts were too tight)
5. Had car booked in for MOT and had to carry laptop and projector from garage in town to work hurrying to get there for 2pm.
6. Get to office for 1.45pm (bloody miracle - thank you God)
7. Car fails MOT
8. Wheels had to come off car, handbrake and wheels re-aligned, lights re-aligned and wiper blade replaced. Car finally passes MOT (thank you God)
9. Ended up getting home at 9pm and someone having a go at me for going to New York and not taking time off to sort out my flat (really still do not understand arguement for this) but after such a day I did not need to get into a pointless arguement and be made to feel as shitty as I did. So thank you God (again) that I do have somewhere to move to and giving me the kick up the butt I needed to move there quicker than I had been planning on moving!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home