Friday, November 10, 2006

whoosh...

“God's voice thunders in marvelous ways; he does great things beyond our understanding. He says to the snow, 'Fall on the earth,' and to the rain shower, 'Be a mighty downpour.”- Job 37:5-6

God certainly does do things beyond our understanding, I often think it is with hindsight that we say they were great.

Unfortunately how and why it snows or rains is not as big a mystery as it was to the writer of Job but there are still many things in nature we can't explain.

We have an appointment with the Holy Spirit on Sunday evening and I'm really looking forward to it.












These are nature sculptures by Andy Goldsworthy. I don't know why but I am feeling very moved every time I see amazing peices of art at the moment.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home