Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Well, well, well....

adventure n. 1. an exciting or dangerous experience. 2. willingness to take risks, the spirit of adventure.

The most exciting thing that happened yesterday was that my Mum made me a hot toddy of scotch, hot water, honey and a slice of lemon, to help aleviate some virus-like symptoms. It was a scrummy drink and it made me feel loads better!

So far today I've not had too much of an adventure but I have discovered that the managers of Fopp have decided to embark on an adventure (in the sense of taking risks) by opening a Fopp in Gloucester city centre! It is the best news I've heard for a long while and gives me more and more hope for City. I think it is particularly cool that they 've chosen Gloucester over Cheltenham!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home