Thursday, January 11, 2007

Class Act....

A mate at work has lent me Radio 1s Live Lounge Album....and may I say it ROCKS!...Well most of it (there are a few dodgey ones but hey you have to take the rough with the smooth!). Who would have thought Jamelia would listen to Linkin Park?...not to mention the Arctic Monkeys excellent Love Machine!

Another Radio 1 show is featuring Jesus in a number of random places (mostly stains actually) and then I came across this poster from the people whose job it is to make adverts of Jesus:
In all seriousness I like is the concept that Jesus can be found anywhere....that's not a bad message for Christians to hear either.....but is it me or does Jesus look more like Father Chrsitmas?

1 Comments:

Blogger JoeyD said...

Yes, I agree. He does bear some resemblance to santa. x

January 11, 2007 2:58 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home