Monday, January 15, 2007

Woo hoo it's Monday.....

......look I'm trying! I'm not actually massivley excited that it is Monday but I'm trying!

Gig dates for this month include:

24/01 - Imogen Heap, Oxford

Gig dates for next month include:

19/02 - Matt Willis (excuse is I'm taking 2 teenage girls and it's difficult to find gigs that let in u18s) Bristol
21/02 - Little Man Tate, Bristol
28/02 - The Fratellis, Birmingham

Nothing booked in from March to June yet....but the Scissior Sisters is planned for July in Manchester!

1 Comments:

Blogger JoeyD said...

I think I must have been living in a cave in recent years cos I've only just heard of Imogen Heap, I think I know who the Fratellis are and I've no idea who any one else is. Maybe it's because I only listen to radio 2 and 4. I am like an old person.

January 15, 2007 11:51 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home