Monday, October 17, 2005

diminutive - dictionary bingo

“ The LORD confides in those who fear him; he makes his covenant known to them. My eyes are ever on the LORD, for only he will release my feet from the snare. ”- Psalm 25:14-15

Covenant is promise, right? The LORD makes his promises known to those who fear Him. A while ago I blogged that I was feeling 'stuck' - well having my feet in a snare is pretty similar. I well encouraged that it is God who will release me from the snare. I have been more into Him recently, if that makes sense, I have tried to raise my eyes to see him and have found quite unconsciously that I think my feet have been released! God is reminding me more and more of past promises He's made to me and even though I have nearly always doubted them - I really shouldn't and am increasingly starting to believe that they may be real....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home