Monday, April 03, 2006

missing monkeys found shaved.....

“ Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. ”- Hebrews 12:2

There' s that joy thing again.....

.....I don't know if it has anything to do with the sunny weather or God but today I am so much more optomistic about seeing change in Gloucester. It really is a deprived City is so many ways....I've been thinking about how it could be changed around and remebered hearing this guy (Christian) talk about what he was doing in Leeds (what he felt his role in God's mission to Leeds was really) and it was all about sustainable development, helping the people to help themselves, increasing the local economy but keeping the wealth within the area. This is exactly the kind of thing we need to do here....not sure where to begin....I never do with ideas like this maybe I'm supposed to pray for it rather than be the person who does it....

ps. I will send a mars bar to anyone who can tell me where I got todays title from...

3 Comments:

Blogger Ant said...

missing monkeys found shaved: FIGHT CLUB!!! :)

April 03, 2006 9:38 am  
Blogger Catherine said...

well done - did you google it?

April 03, 2006 10:35 am  
Blogger Naomi said...

hey Cathers, as this is the only other way to get in contact with you, if you haven't got/responded to my text then could you a) ring Alex & Katell, and then b) ring me?

sorry to be belt and braces, but hey with exciting events and short timescales it can sometimes help!

lots of love

Naomi x

April 05, 2006 9:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home