Friday, March 17, 2006

alleluia

“ [ A psalm of David. ] The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not be in want. He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he restores my soul. He guides me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake. ”- Psalm 23:1-3

I nearly cried today when I saw the view from one of the wards' windows today. I saw the Cathedral in the foreground and hills and fields behind that. I love being so near to greenery and beautiful views. One also gets Seagulls in Gloucester as they come up the Bristol Channel to the docks and it makes you thik for just a second that you're by the sea.

At the moment all I want for is more work to do. Every morning I wake up the view from my bedroom window is green pastures. I'm physically very tired but feel great inside....however, I'm still working on my righteous path.....

I can now blog again so I hope you folk out there will be reading again!

3 Comments:

Blogger val said...

I am a bit confused..Where are the green pastures? Why are you physically tired? Why do you want more work?

I love you lady,
love valx

March 18, 2006 11:48 pm  
Blogger jen mickelborough said...

hey cathers! glad you're enjoying being down south and it's nice reading your words. so for those of us who missed it - what is it that you're doing?
love jen xxx

March 20, 2006 1:15 am  
Blogger Nick said...

Goodbye Cathers. It was great having you in Sheffield, thanks for your optimism and get-up-and go attitude.

A shame you got-up-and-went...

Sorry we missed your party, looking forward to seeing you darn sarth sometime with the rest of the crazy gang.

Nick & Marjorie

March 20, 2006 6:21 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home