Wednesday, March 29, 2006

fill in the blanks

“ God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God. ”- 2 Corinthians 5:21

This verse looks like it should be really inspiring, thought provoking, poignant even...I know it is what Jesus did is bigger than I can ever get my head round - but today is all about me.

I am really PMTish and therefore the world is revolving around me and my feelings and thinking that I should be or am becoming the righteousness of God is'nt really helping especially when I don't feel very becoming in general.

If anyone reads this do they have any idea what it means to 'become the righteouness of God'?

2 Comments:

Blogger val said...

No idea my lovely. Love valx

March 29, 2006 5:17 pm  
Blogger JudyBright said...

I believe it means that since our sins have been taken away we are seen as perfectly righteous, the same as the righteousness God posesses.

Hopefully that made some kind of sense.

I actually found your blog because I searched blogspot for "dictionary bingo" since that's the name of one of my blogs, but as 'luck' would have it I'm a Christian too.

Interesting thoughts

March 30, 2006 5:43 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home