Wednesday, August 30, 2006

“Consequently, you are no longer foreigners and aliens, but fellow citizens with God's people and members of God's household,”- Ephesians 2:19

The word for the day...or last couple of weeks really, has been 'devotion'. I came across it in 1 Corinthians "An unmarried woman or virgin is concerned about the Lord's affairs: Her aim is to be devoted to the Lord in both body and spirit". This is a scary verse as it makes me think of nuns, habits and solitary confinement. It's also quite exciting because it kind of gives me a head start on married people to knowing what God's affairs are. Jesus did what he saw the father doing because he could see what the father was doing. With a bit of luck and a following wind maybe one day I'll see it too.

1 Comments:

Blogger JoeyD said...

I'm with you on that one babe.xxx

August 31, 2006 4:09 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home