Monday, September 11, 2006

the american dream....

Radio One have been plugging a Killers gig for the last 2 weeks. I tried phoning for the tickets that were on sale and for the tickets that were up for being won on the radio.


I wasn't surprised that these were friutless tasks but I was much more disappointed than I thought I would be. So I have done a bit of research and found that they are playing in New York next month and I reckon I'm going to try and go!.....failing that I think they are playing in dublin in November. The only stumbling block I have is buying tickets in the States then getting hold of them as not all the ticket sellers seem to offer sending them abroad (understandably)....I also don't have a credit card at the moment but I do know plenty of people who do.....

2 Comments:

Blogger JoeyD said...

you spontaneously mad thing u! great to see you last weekend.xxx

September 28, 2006 1:56 pm  
Blogger val said...

Hey Babe. was thinking about you today and all the things I like very much about you. Lots of love valxxx

October 01, 2006 9:40 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home