Tuesday, September 05, 2006

itchy eyes....chili fries

“Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”- Matthew 28:18-20

I'm really quite bored at the moment. At work especially but in other things too. I need to get my teeth stuck into something. When I was looking for a flat that was fairly consuming but now I've found one I'm just playing the waiting game. I need to talk to my boss about getting on and doing something a bit more interesting at work. He's just never around, with the school holidays he's been away alot and now he's got a stack of meetings to catch up with work. I'm just passing the time looking busy on the Internet and that's just not good for morale.

How can I be bored when there are so many things of God to be getting on with (see above verse of the day)? But the truth is that I can't seem to be able to get on with them. I have hardly met any new people and I only know 3 people who haven't pushed a baby out through thier cervix....actually I know a few husbands who fit into that category but their wives have so they don't count.....and it's not really very appropriate to just hang out with other peoples husbands either.....

Anyway I know I'm doing the right thing at the moment and I know I'm in the right place, I would just like to shake things up a little bit....I need a project.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home