Thursday, November 02, 2006

mundane morning

I'm back from Oz. It seems appropriate to say that because it was such an amazing place and totaly exceeded expectation which is wierd cause that doesn't happen often. I didn't want to come home (which is unlike Oz I spose). The pictures below are just a tiny sampler of what I took and mostly about the gigs i've been to. The first obviously being Razorlight (in Sheffield):















The next lot are of the Killers who were AWESOME really fabulous live and the venue was way smaller than I thought it would be so I could see alot more than I thought I would....














I only saw a few of the main sights in NY. I wasn't really big on the old sightseeing - felt like I was only doing it so I could tell others that, "yes, I have been up the Statue of Liberty" or "yes, the Empire State Building is really big isn't it?". Most time was spent wandering the streets looking for interesting things to do or nice coffee shops to sit in.... anyway here are a few of the more recognisable sights (Times Square and Central Park) Maybe I'll workout this flickr thing so they can all be uploaded....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home