Tuesday, October 25, 2005

la la la, la la la

“ Speak to one another with psalms, hymns and spiritual songs. Sing and make music in your heart to the Lord, always giving thanks to God the Father for everything, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. ”- Ephesians 5:19-20

I recently heard someone preaching from this passage and it was very inspirational. They talked about how we should do this. He talked about how worship songs should be biblical, theologically sound etc. This is so true - when I was a newbie crispy crunchy I loved worship times at church (still do) and I learnt so much from these. When I got to reading the Bible it was great to find where the lyrics had come from - it reinforced the truth the songs and the passages was trying to convey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home