Monday, November 07, 2005

Bye Bye Baby Bye Bye

“ [Instructions on Worship ] I urge, then, first of all, that requests, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for everyone— for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness. ”- 1 Timothy 2:1-2

1. God give wisdom and peace to the French government
2. God give our government your authority, power and wisdom so they make godly decisions
3. Give that homeless guy a hot meal and roof over his head tonight - and help me know what I can do when I see needs like that
4. May the girl I met on friday night get to her methadone appointment and may it be the start of her never having to use heroin again
5. Bless Simon and Liz in their marriage and home about a million times more than they are amazingly hospitable and great at throwing parties.

I hope thats enough for me to have a peaceful and quiet life, (or at least a good nights sleep - i had bad dreams last night) and bring on the godliness and holiness....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home