Thursday, November 17, 2005

Mrs Robinson

"Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path." - Psalm 119:105

Today is the day I graduate. My family are coming up to stay. I'll be going back to Cheltenham with them for the weekend too.

This verse is quite topical for a graduate I think. Everyone will be thinking what am i going to do now? Some will already know. Others like me, are still trying to figure it out. I find this verse helps. Currently my path is dark, I cannot see it - it's there but none of us can clearly see the future. However, there is hope. God and his word will light the way. God is not promising to show me my future, only to illuminate the imminent.

2 Comments:

Blogger andy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

November 19, 2005 10:12 am  
Blogger andy said...

!e'sa craizy!
no - all cathers blogs start with a bible verse.
fascinating.

and well done on graduating cathers.

sorry - i'm not being sarcatic (or ironic!?!), although i'm now kinda having a val moment though...
ruddy heck!!

November 19, 2005 10:19 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home