Wednesday, November 02, 2005

*sigh*

“ But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people belonging to God, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light. ”- 1 Peter 2:9

Right now I couldn't feel less chosen, less royal (unless we're talking about the Windsors where it seems a given to be a complete f*** up! In which case I'm a right royal f*** up!), or less holy.

I don't feel out of the darkness, I'm well in the darkness. However, the Bible says I am all these good things whether I feel them or not. Regardless of my actions etc.

I do find it easy to beleive things I don't neccessarily feel if I'm feeling positive or indifferent. When I feel bad it's virtually impossibe to believe the good things until the negativity passes. Anyway I'm gonna give it a go.....

6 Comments:

Blogger dan said...

isaiah 50v10

November 02, 2005 11:07 am  
Blogger Catherine said...

Thanks Dan.

November 02, 2005 12:48 pm  
Blogger Ant said...

you are beautiful.

November 03, 2005 7:08 pm  
Blogger Ant said...

the above was caroline.

November 03, 2005 7:09 pm  
Blogger dan said...

it's ok ant, you don't need to be embarrassed to admit you think i'm beautiful

November 04, 2005 10:29 am  
Blogger andy said...

err dan - i think ant was referring to me.

November 19, 2005 10:08 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home