Friday, October 28, 2005

Ptomaine - dictionary bingo

I was listening to a U2 song on the radio and the chorus goes, "all because of you, I am". I thought, that's true for me, I wouldn't be who I am without God - all of it has been ordained by God, who my parents were to be, where I was going to live and in which decade etc. Then I thought that it's the same for God too. All because of us, He is. He does not say "I am, who I am" to the rest of the Trinity, because they are who they are because of each other. Instead He created us so He could express himself to us, He gives us a reason to be just as we give Him the opportunity to be too.

“ For, "All men are like grass, and all their glory is like the flowers of the field; the grass withers and the flowers fall, but the word of the Lord stands forever." And this is the word that was preached to you. ”- 1 Peter 1:24-25

2 Comments:

Blogger Ant said...

hey I posted a comment yesterday and it didn't flippin publish. It was about me having a swivel top pencil case as a child and also it said thank you for posting scripture cos it makes sure I have some double-edged sword-dom in my day. Hope this posts!!!

October 28, 2005 2:24 pm  
Blogger JoeyD said...

Profound. You is a wise lady, Cathers. Wise. Big up to ya. x

October 31, 2005 11:39 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home